PowerBlock Elite EXP
The PowerBlock Elite EXP is the perfect adjustable dumbbell for anyone looking to replace an entire storage rack of traditional dumbbells with a single pair. The Elite EXP is available in several different kits or “stages,” depending on the range of weight increments needed.
The Stage 1 Elite EXP set offers a customizable weight range of 5 LBS to 50 LBS per hand, while the optional expansion kits enable incremental increases up to 70 LBS (Stage 2) or 90 LBS (Stage 3).
Get the Most Out of Your PowerBlock Elite EXP Dumbbells
This smart weightlifting system has color-coded side rails and a magnetic selector pin to help you quickly and accurately change the weight setting. Plus, you can make micro-load adjustments by 2.5 LB increments using the included adder weights. Simply tilt the handle back, open the dial lock, and gently remove the adder weights inside the lower ballast tubes. Then close the dial lock and place the handle back in the set position. With this convenient design, you can quickly change up your routine to keep your workouts interesting and challenging.
PowerBlock Elite EXP Stage 1
- 5-50 lbs Weight Range Per Hand
- Replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells or 825 LBS of free weights
- Dimensions: 12"L x 6" W x 6" H
- Increments: 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs per hand
PowerBlock Elite EXP Stage 2
- Expands Elite EXP Stage 1 Set from 50 LBS to 70 LBS per hand
- Adds 6 additional increments: 55, 57.5, 60, 65, 67.5, and 70 LBS per hand
- Replaces 22 pairs of dumbbells, 1,575 LBS of free weights
- Dimensions: 14″L x 6.25″W x 6″H
- Straight center handle (not contoured)
PowerBlock Elite EXP Stage 3
- Expands Elite EXP Stage 2 Set from 70 LBS to 90 LBS per hand
- Adds 6 additional increments: 75, 77.5, 80, 85, 87.5, and 90 LBS per hand
- Replaces 28 pairs of dumbbells, 2,565 LBS of free weights
- Dimensions: 16″L x 6″ W x 6″ H