Life Fitness RS1 Lifecycle
The Life Fitness RS1 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike utilizes the research and innovation that has made Lifecycle bikes the top choice in health clubs around the world. It boasts an open, step-through design for easy access. The RS1 bike offers a comfortable and effective workout option for home use.
Health Club Quality For Your Home
Bring the Quality of a Health Club to Your Home with the RS1 Lifecycle Exercise Bike The RS1 features a sleek and ergonomic design that makes it easy to get on and off. The step-through frame provides stability and a relaxed body position, making it suitable for all fitness levels. The bike also has an adjustable seat and pedals, so you can find the ideal position for your workout. The RS1 is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a low-impact, joint-friendly exercise.
Heart Rate Monitoring
The wireless sensors in the handlebars provide an accurate reading of your heart rate during your workout.
The racing-style handlebars and deluxe forearm support ensure a comfortable and ergonomic ride.
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals
The pedals have ratcheting straps to keep your feet in place, no matter how intense the workout gets.
The two front wheels make it easy to move the RS1 from room to room.
Learn More About The Consoles
The Go Console offers a variety of workout programs that are easy to use and motivating. The console has an attractive design with a simple blue LCD screen that is easy to read. The intuitive functionality makes it great for people who want a straightforward experience. The console also has a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs.
- Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- 2 User Profiles
- 13 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 1 Custom Workout Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty
Track Connect 2.0
The GymTrakr app by North Pole Engineering can be used to sync directly with Strava, or you can enable proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app to sync with Apple Health or Fitbit. Additionally, the console is compatible with interactive apps like Zwift, Kinomaps, Wahoo SYSTM, and Rouvy AR for a more engaging virtual workout experience.
The console features an upper Entertainment Zone with an integrated smartphone/tablet compression rack at eye level for easy viewing, as well as a lower Workout Zone for easy setup and in-workout control. This allows for ultimate flexibility in how you experience your workout.
- Bluetooth Heart Rate Compatible
- Connect with Life Fitness Connect, Kinomap™, Rouvy™, Wahoo™, Zwift™, and other apps
- Integrated Smartphone/Tablet Compression Rack
- 4 User Profiles
- 15 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 3 Custom Workouts Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty
- Cup Holders: 1
- Integrated Accessory Tray: No
- Pedals: Non-Slip, Self-balancing pedals with straps
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Seat Adjustments: 13
- Seat: Standard cushioning and upholstery, Standard recumbent
- Front Wheels for Easy Mobility: Yes
- Handlebars: Side-Mounted Handlebars and Single Front Assist Handle
- Pedal Straps: Yes
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 66.5 in x 25.5 in x 51.5 in (169 cm x 65 cm x 131 cm)
- Weight: 133 lb (61 kg)
- Max User Weight: 300 lb (137 kg)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary): Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)
I use my RS1 Lifecycle every day and love being able to track my workouts for calories burned, duration, and heart rate response.