Life Fitness Row HX Trainer
Free Delivery (Arrives in 1 - 2 Weeks)
The Row HX also has a beautifully designed frame that makes it a great addition to any room. Plus, it can accommodate the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
Versatile Total-Body Cardio
The Row HX Trainer is a great addition to any home gym. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
Whether you are looking to tone your muscles or improve your cardio fitness, the Row HX Trainer is the perfect choice for a versatile and effective workout.
The Fluid Technology resistance system offers a smooth and natural rowing experience, providing consistent resistance throughout each stroke..
Easy Resistance and Adjustability
This system provides consistent resistance throughout each rowing stroke, making it a great choice for indoor rowing workouts. The Row HX also features easy resistance adjustability, with five levels available at the turn of a dial.
Attention to Design
The attention to design ensures that the rower will be a welcomed addition to any home, it fits any decor thanks to its natural wood and tempered steel frame.
Compact and Easy to Move
The compact design makes it easy to move and has a small footprint to fit in any space. The rower is less than 7-feet (213 cm) tall when stored upright.
About the BT Console
The Row HX BT Console is a great way to track your progress with your favorite fitness apps. The console displays time, level, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time, calories/hour, watts, and heart rate (requires compatible heart rate monitor). It is also compatible with Polar® H7 and H10 heart rate monitors.
- Easy Self Installation
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04" (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Box Dimension: main box (1 of 2): 39.76 x 22.04 x 23.0" (101 x 56 x 58.5 cm)
- Box Dimension: rail box (2 of 2): 87.79 x 6.37 x 3.14" (223 x 16.2 x 8 cm)
- Product Weight(assembled): Without water: 70.99LB (32.2KG). With water: 108.03LB (49KG) - Must add water during installation
- Max User Weight: 330LB (150KG)
- Resistance: Fluid Technology Resistance
- Resistance Levels: 5
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Bluetooth heart rate compatible; Polar® H7 and H10 compatible
- Console: Connect via Bluetooth and track progress on fitness apps
- Console Readouts: Time, level, distance, strokes per minute, 500-meter split time, calories/hour and watts. Heart rate monitoring available with chest strap
- Footboard: Adjustable with foot straps
- Handles: Ergonomic angled handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists, and arms; wide grip suits all users
- Store Vertically: Yes
- Stored Vertically Height: 83.85" (213 cm)
- Power Requirements: 2 x D Batteries (outside U.S. may vary)
- Warranty: 5-year on frame; 3-year Tank and Seals; 2-year Mechanical;1-year Console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)
My spouse and I are extremely pleased with our purchase of the Row Hx Trainer. The construction of this equipment is excellent and it is straightforward to put together, store, and maintain. This is exactly what we were searching for: a low-impact workout that will help improve our cardiovascular endurance and strength. We would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great workout to do at home.
Machine arrived within a week of ordering it. Very easy to put together. Sturdy, durable and made of high quality materials. Have gotten some incredible workouts on it using the Apple Fitness + routines on my Apple TV. The water sounds are soothing. Seat is very comfortable. Very easy to prop upright and move out of the way. Very happy with this machine!