Life Fitness E3
Free Delivery & Installation (5-7 weeks)
The Life Fitness E3 Elliptical Cross-Trainer with WhisperStride technology is one of the quietest machines on the market, making it ideal for use in a home setting. In addition to its whisper-quiet operation, the E3 offers a number of features that keep workouts interesting and motivating. The machine's sleek, compact design makes it a attractive addition to any home gym, and its wide range of resistance levels and programs provide exercisers of all fitness levels with a challenging, total-body workout.
A Combination of Effectiveness and Easy-To-Use Functionality
The E3 was designed with comfort in mind. The smooth, natural movement of the trainer is easy on your joints and muscles, making it a great choice for a low-impact workout. The trainer also features an adjustable stride length, so you can customize your workout to suit your needs.
Smooth Natural Motion
Extensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
Coach Zone leads exercisers through motivating workouts that target different muscle groups
Maintenance-free ball bearings reduce friction and ensure nearly silent operation, which is ideal for home use.
Learn More About The Consoles
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a simple, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen makes it great for exercisers looking for a straightforward experience.
- Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- 2 User Profiles
- 13 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 1 Custom Workout Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty
Track Connect 2.0
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync direclty with Strava with North Pole Engineering’s GymTrakr app; and to Apple Health or Fitbit by enabling proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app. Or, connect and follow along with interactive apps like Zwift, Kinomaps, Wahoo SYSTM, and Rouvy AR for an engaging virtual workout experience.
The upper Entertainment Zone with the integrated smartphone/tablet compression rack is at eye level for easy viewing as you follow along with your preferred fitness app or stream the latest episode of your favorite show, while the lower Workout Zone allows for easy setup and in-workout control.
- Bluetooth Heart Rate Compatible
- Connect with Life Fitness Connect, Kinomap™, Rouvy™, Wahoo™, Zwift™, and other apps
- Integrated Smartphone/Tablet Compression Rack
- 4 User Profiles
- 15 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 3 Custom Workouts Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty
- Coaching: Coach Zone guides your training to target different muscle groups
- Integrated Moving Arm Features: Multi-grip to enable choosing most comfortable
- Stride Length: 20 in (51 cm)
- Cup Holders: 2
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 82 in x 34 in x 61 in (209 cm x 87 cm x 155 cm)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
- Integrated Accessory Tray: No
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Pedals: Cushioned pedal inserts for increased comfort
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Step Up Height: 6 in (16 cm)
- Stride Length Max: 20 in (51 cm)
- Weight: 225 lb (103 kg)
- WhisperStride Technology: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)