Life Fitness E1
Free Delivery & Installation (5-7 weeks)
The Life Fitness E1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a top-of-the-line equipment that offers a low-impact, full-body workout for individuals of all fitness levels. With years of Life Fitness innovation and research, this machine is designed with smooth and natural motions in mind, as well as outstanding durability and quiet operation. And because it's relatively compact and easy to use, it's a great choice for home gyms.
A Combination of Effectiveness and Easy-To-Use Functionality
The E1 Elliptical Cross-Trainer provides a natural, low-impact workout for a wide range of users. Its smooth, quiet operation makes it ideal for use in the home, while its premium look with eye-catching Titanium finish makes it perfect for the office or gym.
Smooth Natural Motion
Extensive biomechanical research is used to create a fluid motion with an elliptical path that feels natural and comfortable
Heart Rate Monitoring
Contact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
Learn More About The Consoles
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a simple, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen makes it great for exercisers looking for a straightforward experience.
- Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- 2 User Profiles
- 13 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 1 Custom Workout Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync direclty with Strava with North Pole Engineering’s GymTrakr app; and to Apple Health or Fitbit by enabling proximity login on the Life Fitness Connect app. Or, connect and follow along with interactive apps like Zwift, Kinomaps, Wahoo SYSTM, and Rouvy AR for an engaging virtual workout experience.
The upper Entertainment Zone with the integrated smartphone/tablet compression rack is at eye level for easy viewing as you follow along with your preferred fitness app or stream the latest episode of your favorite show, while the lower Workout Zone allows for easy setup and in-workout control.
- Bluetooth Heart Rate Compatible
- Connect with Life Fitness Connect, Kinomap™, Rouvy™, Wahoo™, Zwift™, and other apps
- Integrated Smartphone/Tablet Compression Rack
- 4 User Profiles
- 15 Pre-Loaded Workouts + 3 Custom Workouts Per Profile
- 3 Year Warranty
- Stride Length: 20 in (51 cm)
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Oversized Non-Slip Pedals
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate hand sensors on ErgoGrip stationary front handlebars
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 82 in x 30 in x 59 in (209 cm x 77 cm x 150 cm)
- Weight: 211 lb (96 kg)
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height: 6.5 in (17 cm)
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations (outside U.S. may vary)
- WhisperStride Technology: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor (outside U.S. may vary)
Love it! I used one at a hotel and had to come home and get one. It’s so smooth. And so quiet.