Life Fitness ICG IC4
Free Shipping (Estimated Shipping 7 - 14 Days)
The Life Fitness IC4 is a high-quality exercise bike that offers a modern look and top-tier mechanical components. Without a console, you can get the quality bike you need without needing to pay for technology you may not use.
The IC4's standout feature is its design. The frame is constructed from carbon steel, and the handlebars and seat are ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. The bike also has a flywheel that provides resistance, perfect for interval training. Additionally, the IC4 is very quiet, so you can use it without disturbing others.
Plus, the belt drivetrain and magnetic brake system give you a superior ride with minimal upkeep. The frame is lightweight aluminum, which makes it easy to maneuver, and the adjustable stem and comfortable saddle let you customize your ride.
Magnetic ResistanceFor fast and smooth feedback, the handlebar has a built-in 300-degree resistance dial located directly beneath it.
Poly-V Belt Drivetrain
The Poly-V Belt Drivetrain delivers high levels of torque and a fast flywheel with a 1:10 gear ratio, requiring less maintenance than a chain.
Comfort Performance Saddle
The Comfort Performance Saddle has an opening at the center to provide improved rider comfort and performance.
The 155mm Q-Factor makes the indoor cycle feel more like an outdoor bike, increasing safety, comfort, and efficiency.
Adjust to your Fit
Adjust the elevation of the saddle, its front/back location, the height of the handlebars, and the handlebars' front/back position.
- Adjustment Type: Dials & levers
- Assembled Dimensions: 52"L x 20.5" W x 47.2"H(132 cm x 52 cm x 120 cm)
- Assembled Weight: 110 lbs. (50 kg)
- Computer: No
- Computer Power Supply: No
- Connect Technology: No
- Crank Type: 6.79" (172.5 mm)
- Drivetrain: Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:10
- Emergency Stop: Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum , evenly-weighted
- Flywheel Weight: 7.6LB
- Frame Color: Matte slate
- Frame Design: Off-set
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Stabilizer Bars: Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
- Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
- Leveling Feet: 4
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Posts & Sliders: Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power Measurement (Watt): No
- Protection and Stretch Plates: Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Q-Factor: 155 mm
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards: Full frame
- Training Intensity Guide: No
- Transport Wheels: 2
- User Assist Adjustments: Handlebar assisted
- Warranty: Structural frame: 5 Years, Mechanical components: 3 Years, Other parts: 1 Year, Labor: 1 Year
- Water Bottle Holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Workout Tracking: No
Since I started using the IC4, I have been cycling daily. It is a sturdy and reliable bike, and the wheels on the base allow me to move it around easily. In addition to the bike, I bought some dumbbells, a holder, and a bring your own device accessory, and they have all worked great with the IC4.