Life Fitness G2 Gym System
Free Delivery & Installation (5-7 weeks)
The Life Fitness G2 multi gym has been designed to provide a broad range of total-body exercises in a compact, space-saving design. This machine offers user-friendly, biomechanically accurate fixed motion strength training.
Enhance your home workout routine with the G2 Leg Press (sold separately) for more varied lower body exercises.
Variable Arc Press Arm
Allows for traditional or converging chest press, as well as extended arm paths of motion.
The ergonomically designed press arm mimics your body's natural path of motion, making it easier on your joints.
Optional Leg Press
The optional leg press enhances the range of exercise possibilities by adding a leg press and calf raises.
- Weight Stack: 1 X 160LB
- Leg Press Attachment: Optional Add-On
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 in x 48 in x 83 in (181 cm x 122 cm x 210 cm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) with Leg Press Add-On: 71 in x 81 in x 83 in (181 cm x 206 cm x 210 cm)
- Space Requirements (L x W): Recommended space for most homes: 10ft x 8ft (3m x 2.45m) // with the Leg Press Add-On: 10ft x 10ft (3m x 3m)
- Abdominal/Oblique Exercises: 1
- Biceps Exercises: 3
- Chest Exercises: 5
- Lower Body Exercises (with Leg Press Add-On): 7
- Shoulder/Back Exercises: 8
- Triceps Exercises: 3
- Total Number of Exercises: 21 (23 with Leg Press Add-On)
- Type of Motion: Fixed Motion - defined paths of motion
- Instructional Material: Exercise Booklet/Cards
- Included Accessories: Lat bar, lat row bar, ankle strap
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstery pads and cables (outside U.S. may vary)